Change your Job. Change your Life!
Looking for a way you can balance work and lifestyle?
When you choose a Pristine Water Systems Franchise, you are buying into Australia’s leading Water Tank Cleaning business. It’s your business, with the support of industry experts! With your own Pristine Water Systems business, you’ll be providing Australians with healthy, pure drinking water!
How long does it take to get up and running?
You will be ready to operate immediately after your training period. We have never had a person we cannot teach our methodology and how to use PWS equipment.
As an initial safety gap before you have your first customer bookings, we provide an income support package. This can extend from 1-month to 3-months (conditions apply).
During your training period, we will work with you on a Marketing and Advertising plan/budget, with the goal of you starting to book your first jobs as soon as you start.
Ultimately, how your business performs from the word go, is up to you! As with any business, without effort, there is no reward. But throughout your starting period, and beyond, we are in constant communication to assist you in getting the most out of your efforts.
Our Operators come from a wide range of backgrounds!
Franchising is a partnership, and we’re looking to partner with motivated people who are willing to put in a little effort to promote, develop and build a business for themselves. And in doing so, helping to provide safe, pristine drinking water right around Australia.
What do some of our existing Franchisee’s have to say about PWS?
What an emotional rollercoaster it is purchasing a new business. No one could have prepared us for the excitement and the nerves we felt taking this incredibly large leap. But, we don’t regret it for a moment!
The Pristine Water Systems Australia owners were so accommodating. No questions were too difficult, or too silly. They have been overwhelmingly supportive since our very first meeting. We couldn’t be happier with our decision to buy a Pristine Water Systems Franchise.Brad & Karina Pike
I really enjoy the variation from one workplace to another that my customers properties take me.Franchisee - QLD
Whilst the formal training period is for the first two weeks, one phone call away and I have access to all the knowledge, help and support needed from the franchise support team. The franchise group is also filled with a wealth of experiences and information and are more than happy to share and assist when neededFranchisee
Our customers are usually in need of help and assistance to remedy their current water situation. They genuinely need assistance and appreciate our help.Franchisee
I love being able to work the hours that I want and earn as much money as I want. I am able to schedule my tank cleaning and service calls around my diary/calendar events.Franchisee
Quality systems, proven products and most importantly good old fashioned ‘Service’ is what sets our business apart from the competition. Our customer base continues to grow as our existing customers continue to use our services year in, year out. They also happily tell their neighbours, family and friends.Franchisee
Enquire about a PWS Business today!
Click the Learn More button and we will be in touch with an Information Pack
Or scroll down to learn more about Pristine Water Systems Franchises
Current available regions
Opportunities for franchises exist in both rural and urban areas. Click on the relevant State to view the current available Franchise Opportunities:
- PWS Bowen/Townsville South – Airlie Beach; Ayr; Bowen; Calen; Crimea; Proserpine; Townsville; Whitsunday Islands
- PWS Bundaberg/Gin Gin – Boompa; Bundaberg; Childers; Gayndah; Gin Gin; Kolonga; Mullett Creek; Mundubbera; Wonbah
- PWS Dayboro/Morayfield – Cashmere; Dayboro; Morayfield; Mount Glorious; Mount Nebo; Mount Mee; Redcliffe; Samford Valley
- PWS Gladstone – Agnes Water; Banana; Biloela; Calliope; Eidsvold; Gladstone; Monto; Rosedale
- PWS Gympie – Boondooma; Brooloo; Coverty; Glenwood; Goomeri; Gympie; Rainbow Beach; Wondai
- PWS Lockyer Valley/Somerset – Blackbutt; Esk; Gatton; Laidley; Lockyer; Merryvale; Mount Crosby; Moore; Somerset Dam; Toogoolawah
- PWS Mackay – Cape Hillsborough; Dalrymple Heights; Eton; Eungella Dam; Hazledean; Illbilbie; Mackay; Mount Pelion; Sarina
- PWS Redland Bay – Burbank; Carbrook; Chambers Flat; Mount Cotton; Munruben; Redland Bay; Rochedale
- PWS Rockhampton – Balcomba; Boolburra; Canoona; Dululu; Mount Larcom; Rockhampton; Wowan; Yaamba; Yeppoon
- PWS Scenic Rim – Aratula; Boonah; Ipswich; Kooralbyn; Peak Crossing; Rathdowney; Rosevale; Wyaralong
- PWS Tropical North Queensland – Cairns; Cape Tribulation; Daintree; Innisfail; Malanda; Mission Beach; Port Douglas; Tully
- PWS Bega Valley/Snowy Monaro – ACT (South); Batemans Bay; Bega; Bombala; Braidwood; Cabramurra; Cooma; Eden; Jindabyne
- PWS Central Coast NSW – Bucketty; Budgewoi; Doyalson; Gosford; Jilliby; Mogo Creek; Mooney Mooney; Mount White; Patonga; Spencer
- PWS Central West NSW – Canowindra; Condobolin; Cowra; Cumnock; Forbes; Gilgunnia; Hillston; Parkes; Rankins Springs; Tomingley; Tottenham; West Wyalong; Young
- PWS Forster/Taree – Allworth; Clarence Town; Cobark; Comboyne; Dungog; Forster; Gloucester; Mares Run; Martins Creek; Salisbury; Taree
- PWS Hawkesbury – Bilpin; Cranebrook; Maroota; Mellong; Richmond; Perrys Crossing; Riverstone; Springwood
- PWS Hunter Valley – Big Yengo; Cessnock; Kurri Kurri; Lake Munmorah; Rothbury; Seahampton; Swansea; Wallarah
- PWS Macarthur – Bowral; Bullio; Campbelltown; Cockwhy; Helensburgh; Moss Vale; Nowra; Ulladulla; Wollongong
- PWS Mid North Coast – Barraganyatti; Carrai; Johns River; Kempsey; Kerewong; Kew; Mount Seaview; Port Macquarie; South West Rocks
- PWS Muswellbrook – Barrington Tops; Gresford; Muswellbrook; Putty; Scone; Singleton; Wingen
- PWS Newcastle/Port Stephens – Allandale; Cardiff; Charlestown; Heddon Greta; Maitland; Nelson Bay; Newcastle; North Arm Cove; Paterson; Port Stephens
- PWS Orana – Coonamble; Dubbo; Gilgandra; Merriwa; Mudgee; Mumbil; Nyngan; Tooraweenah; Wingadee
- PWS Southern Tablelands NSW – ACT (North); Boorowa; Cootamundra; Crookwell; Gundagai; Goulburn; Harden; Marulan; Tuena; Tumut; Wog Wog; Yass
- PWS Baron South West – Apollo Bay; Caramut; Colac; Lorne; Mortlake; Port Campbell; Warrnambool; Woorndoo
- PWS Central Highlands VIC – Ararat; Avoca; Ballan; Ballarat; Cressy; Daylesford; Lake Bolac; Maryborough; Meredith; Rokewood
- PWS East Gippsland – Bairnsdale; Cowa/Dargo; Lakes Entrance; Sale; Woodside
- PWS Greater Shepparton – Avenel; Benalla; Euroa; Heathcote; Shepparton; Wangaratta; Yarrawonga
- PWS Hume (Albury-Wodonga) – Albury; Beechworth; Corryong; Falls Creek; Milawa; Myrtleford; Walwa; Wodonga
- PWS Latrobe – Churchill; Foster; Port Albert; Trafalgar; Traralgon; Walhalla
- PWS Loddon Mallee – Bendigo; Birchip; Charlton; Echuca; Kerang; Kyneton; Moonambel; St Arnaud
- PWS Mansfield – Bonnie Doon; Broadford; Healesville; Mansfield; Mount Buller; Strathbogie; Warburton; Yea
- PWS Melbourne North – Campbellfield; Kilmore; Lancefield; Mount Macedon; Sunbury; Toobrac; Woodend; Yarra Glen
- PWS South Gippsland – Inverloch; Fish Creek; French & Phillip Islands; Walkerville; Warragul; Wonthaggi
- PWS Southern Grampians – Balmoral; Dunkeld; Hamilton; Kadnook; Nelson; Penshurst; Port Fairy; Portland; Willaura
- PWS Wimmera – Donald; Edenhope; Horsham; Nhill; Serviceton; Stawell; Warracknabeal
- PWS Circular Head/Devonport – Arthur River; Cradle Mountain; Devonport; Queenstown; Stanley; Strahan; Wynyard
- PWS Hobart/Southern Midlands – Bicheno; Cambridge; Hobart (East); Oatlands; Orford; Port Arthur; Ross; Sandford; Swansea; Tea Tree
- PWS Launceston/Northern Midlands – Beaconsfield; Bridport; Campbell Town; Elizabeth Town; Launceston; Mole Creek; Scottsdale; St Marys
- PWS South West Coast – Bothwell; Bruny Island; Derwent Bridge; Hobart; Lake Sorell; Liawenee; Southport; Strathgordon
- PWS Adelaide Hills – Blanchetown; Eudunda; Gawler; Mount Barker; Mount Pleasant; Murray Bridge; Owen; Riverton; Wild Horse Plains; Williamstown
- PWS Fleurieu Peninsula/Kangaroo Island – Aldinga; Echunga; Kangaroo Island; Ironbank; Long Island; McLaren Vale; Strathalbyn; Victor Harbor; Wellington
- PWS Limestone Coast – Beachport; Bordertown; Keith; Mount Gambier; Naracoorte; Penola; Port Macdonnell; Robe; Salt Creek; Shaugh
- PWS Murray Mullee – Loxton; Meningie; Morgan; Murray Bridge East; Ngarkat; Pinnaroo; Renmark; Swan Reach; Tailem Bend; Tintinara
- PWS York Mid North – Auburn; Burra; Clare; Jamestown; Maitland; Port Augusta; Port Wakefield; Quorn; Saddleworth; Wallaroo; Yorketown
- PWS Albany Great Southern – Albany; Boyup Brook; Bridgetown; Cranbrook; Katanning; Kojonup; Manjimup; Mount Barker; Northcliffe; South Sterling; Tambellup; Woodanilling
- PWS Bunbury/Peel – Bunbury; Capel; Collie; Donnybrook; Dumbleyung; Mandurah; North Dandalup; Wagin; Waroona
- PWS Fremantle – Canning Mills; Fremantle; Keysbrook; Orange Grove; Rockingham; Secret Harbour
- PWS Margaret River South West – August; Busselton; Kirup; Margaret River; Nannup; Pemberton
- PWS Perth – Bakers Hill; Bindoon; Bullsbrook; Carramar; Dewars Pool; Lancelin; Mindarie; Mindarra; Perth Hills – UNDER OFFER
If you believe there is an opportunity in your local area for a PWS business, please let us know. We’ll conduct our investigations and discuss any opportunities with you.
A Pristine Water Systems Franchise is available for a Low Cost Starting fee of:
Included in the price is:
- ✅ The Franchise fee which secures a large exclusive territory – selected based on a statistical feasibility study.
- ✅ A marketing package to assist building your customer base.
- ✅ All the plant and equipment fitted into your vehicle and ready to operate.
- ✅ A weekly income guarantee is also provided.
- ✅ Training fees and ongoing support.
- **Plus Motor Vehicle (Cab/Chassis) & Plus GST. Vehicle may be financed instead of purchasing outright.
Key Features and Benefits of your own PWS business
- Location benefits: Mobile Operation with Exclusive Territory. No need for store front or warehousing.
- Regional opportunity: All available regions have been evaluated and researched to define suitable opportunity for operators to build a successful business.
- Training: Induction and Ongoing training are included, allowing you to be at the forefront of the industry.
- Earn while you learn: From day 1, be assured that you have the first 3-months covered with a base wage*
- Concept: Professional Water Tank Cleaning + Water Filter Supply & Service
- Agreement terms: 5 years + 5 years
- Ideal opportunity for: Energetic, self-motivated individual with people skills, sales ability, enjoy working outdoors, good hand tools skills / mechanically-minded and keen to be involved in the service industry.
- Our services help customers by cleaning and sanitising their stored water supplies providing clean, safe drinking water for the entire family. Pristine Water Systems Franchising offers training, marketing as well as ongoing support. You can be your own boss following our proven systems and processes, with access to our quality range of products.
Would you like to find out more?
Do you have what it takes? We will arrange to send you an information kit to help you find out all about a Pristine Water Systems franchise opportunity.
Are you an energetic, self-motivated individual with people skills, sales ability, enjoy working outdoors, good hand tools skills/mechanically-minded and keen to be involved in the service industry?