Franchise InformationPWSA is a service franchise. Our services include professional water tank cleaning, sanitising, testing and filtration suitable for domestic, rural or commercial applications. Contact us for more information!
Pristine Water Systems Australia (PWSA) is proudly Australian owned and operated. Our head office is located on the Gold Coast, QLD; however, our franchises are located along the east coast of the country.
PWSA is a service franchise. Our services include professional water tank cleaning, sanitising, testing and filtration suitable for domestic, rural or commercial applications.
PWSA also supply and services a complete range of water filtration, sterilization systems to suit a variety of applications, as well as many other water solutions and products.
Be your own boss, following our proven systems!
As a PWSA Franchisee you will have access to:
- Established Brand.
- Marketing & Advertising Materials.
- Intellectual Property: Including brand, logos, systems, processes and trademarked tank cleaning process QuadClean™.
- Exclusive Territory: Security that no other PWSA franchisee operates in your region.
- Induction Training and on-going support and development.
- Build a saleable asset as you grow your own business.
- Wide variety of products, filters, parts and equipment.
Training is provided during our induction training program so no previous industry experience is required. Training materials and a comprehensive operations manual are provided to franchisees to train from and refer to as required.
No previous industry experience required!
Want to own your own business? Do you have what it takes?
- Energetic, self motivated
- People skills / sales ability
- Enjoy working outdoors
- Good hand tools skills
- Mechanically minded
- Keen to work in the service industry
A Pristine Water Systems Franchise offers…
- Exclusive territory
- Induction Training
- Ongoing Support
- Marketing Coordination
- Trademarked tank cleaning process
- Quality Filtration products
Would you like to find out more?
Are you an energetic, self-motivated individual with people skills, sales ability, enjoy working outdoors, good hand tools skills/mechanically-minded and keen to be involved in the service industry?