Franchising Opportunities FAQsHere are some of the more frequently asked questions from those enquiring to start their own Pristine Water Systems business
WHO IS THE FRANCHISOR AND WHAT DO THEY DO?
For rural property owner’s, rainwater is their only source of water. It can become contaminated from many sources, resulting in bad smelling, foul-tasting water. In some situations it can cause ongoing stomach complaints and serious health issues. Especially in the elderly and the young.
A big point of difference with PWS is our ability to clean and treat water in rain water tanks without emptying the water. Naturally, this is a big plus as the owner doesn’t have to buy in water to refill their tanks. This is also crucial in large commercial applications, when there are droughts to contend with, or for properties with numerous water tanks.
Holding PWS above all others is our process to kill harmful bacteria and ensure the customers drinking water is ‘pristine’ clear. Other tank cleaners just remove sediment and don’t treat the tank. This leaves the job only half done in our opinion.
PWS is more than just water tank cleaning. Our products and services also include:
- Water analysis & Testing
- Water Correction (Bore, Spear, Dam)
- Ultraviolet sterilisation systems
- Whole of House Filtration
- Undersink and Above sink filter systems
WHY WOULD SOMEONE USE THE PWS SERVICE?
With water being a very valuable resource along with serious potential health issues arising from harmful bacteria, fungus and viruses in rain water tanks, the PWS service is a necessity for every property that relies on water storage.
If you live in an area with treated town water supply, you may not have experienced any of the issues that arise from contaminated water, and therefore may not immediately relate to the demand for this service. Contaminated water, however, can cause major health problems and is an ongoing concern for every rural property owner relying on water storage. For their family’s health they need to have their tanks checked and treated regularly.
Pristine Water Systems continually receive calls from property owners wanting solutions to their tank water quality issues.
WHO USES THE PRISTINE WATER SYSTEMS SERVICE?
(Australian Bureau of Statistics. Environmental Heath, Commonwealth of Australia March 2011. “Guidance on use of rainwater tanks” www.health.gov.au )
Pristine Water Systems customers come from all walks of life. Families, commercial, schools, resorts/holiday parks, just to name a few. We are viewed as the experts in the field for water tank cleaning, water analysis and solutions, and water filtration. The need for our services and products is mostly derived from a rural setting, however, towns/cities and urban households still require water tank cleaning and filtration.
All of the available PWS regions have been extensively researched to ensure they have a viable opportunity to run a business. We can take you through the data and information. If you would like to know more, simply complete an enquiry form.
WHY CLEAN RAINWATER TANKS?
- Bird and animal droppings that make contact with the roof, inevitably finish up in the rainwater tank in the form of E.coli.
- Heavy materials, such as leaf matter and dust and dirt particles, settle on the bottom of the tank and form a thick layer of sludge.
- Rainwater contains few chemicals, although naturally has a low pH level. However, spray drift from crop dusting and airborne contaminants in urban and industrial areas inevitably makes its way into your water storage tanks through the air and when it rains.
- Micro-organisms from the roof and gutters, such as Bacteria, Protozoa, Fungi and Algae can build up in the sludge layer that can be found in the bottom of a water tank. This is the perfect breeding ground for Cryptosporidium and Giardia which may also exist.
- Some micro-organisms may be harmless and do not pose a health risk. However, some organisms can cause stomach aches, diarrhoea and similar ailments and can be quite dangerous for the very young and very old.
A common practice in some households is to attempt to sterilise the tank water with chlorine. This can be a very dangerous practice as decaying organic matter in the tank can form trihalomethanes, which some studies have indicated are a cause of cancer.
HOW OFTEN WOULD CUSTOMERS USE THE PRISTINE WATER SYSTEMS SERVICE?
Pristine Water Systems recommends to our customers:
- Water tanks should be cleaned annually.
- Filters need to be replaced every 6 to 12 months, depending on quality of water.
- Ultraviolet systems require lamp replacement every 12 months
With many rural properties having more than 1 water tank (in many cases there will be 3 or more), and with our recommendation to install filtration and ultraviolet systems to ensure all year round healthy drinking water, the PWS Franchise owners build a recurring client business servicing filtration/UV along with tank cleaning.
WHAT IS THE PRIMARY SERVICE THE BUSINESS PROVIDES?
Water tank cleaning is the main service PWS Franchisees provide customers.
However, there are many other services we provide which our customers seek us out for, but can also be provided as an add-on service (think McDonalds: “would you like fries with that?”). These include:
- Water Analysis/Testing
- Water Correction (Bore, Spear, Dam)
- Whole of House water filtration supply & servicing
- Ultraviolet systems
- Undersink and Above sink filtration systems.
WHAT IS THE NATURE OF THE WORK FOR A PWS OPERATOR?
To assist visualising the nature of the work for a PWS operator, one could compare the process to vacuuming a swimming pool. However, as you can imagine, the equipment and techniques used are far more complex.
Like any business, there is customer interaction, some problem solving, sales/supply of filtration systems, and your own business management.
Pristine Water Systems Australia (the franchisor) provides training during your induction process and provides ongoing training to ensure you are well versed in new products and processes.
WHAT OTHER PRODUCTS/SERVICES WOULD I PROVIDE AS A PWS OPERATOR?
- Whole of House filtration systems
- Above and Under sink filtration systems
- Filter replacements
- Bore/spear water correction
- Boat, caravan, mobile home systems
- Water filtrations systems for a wide use of applications
- Water coolers and chillers
- Commercial facilities
WHAT SKILLS DO I REQUIRE TO BE A PWS BUSINESS OWNER?
You will receive full training in all aspects of operating your business including in-field training and ongoing support. Full details are provided in the detailed information pack.
WHAT ONGOING FRANCHISE FEES ARE PAYABLE?
WHAT DOES THE FRANCHISE BUSINESS PURCHASE PRICE INCLUDE?
- The Franchise fee which secures a large exclusive territory that has viable opportunity
- Marketing fund package to assist building your customer base
- Data base of customers (Subject to which territory you purchase)
- All the Plant and Equipment fitted into your vehicle and ready to operate
- A ‘starters support’ income, to help with your cashflow
- Training fee and ongoing support
In addition to the purchase price you will require a utility vehicle. Most franchisees lease a vehicle.
DO I NEED TO RENT A PREMISES/WAREHOUSE?
WHAT HOURS DO I HAVE TO WORK?
Week days, weekends, early mornings, or late afternoons. How you run your business is up to you. You are your own boss!
Having trained many successful franchisees, and developed successful business, we have a very clear idea on what you need to do to make your business successful. Your income will be relative to what you put into your business. We will discuss this in depth when we meet to discuss the opportunities available to you.
HOW WILL I FIND CUSTOMERS?
We have helped many franchisees start their new business many times before. Your training includes how to develop a customer base through the PWS processes and proven marketing initiatives. We will help develop marketing strategies to suit you and your region, for launching and ongoing business growth.
Remember each new franchisee in the PWS network started the same way as you will, and now have a database of customers who happily and regularly use their services.
While you will find your own customers with the help of the marketing strategies we help you develop, Pristine Water Systems Australia (franchisor) has also develop a strong online presence to help drive potential customers to our franchisee’s. Working the online and face to face marketing approaches has helped our franchisees build successful businesses.
Customers will contact you directly through our marketing and the online presence, both via phone and through email. PWSA manages a central call centre as well, where other enquiries are directly forwarded straight to you. Customers deal directly with you, allowing you to build the relationship and maintain complete ownership of that customer.