Thank-you for your EnquiryWe'll be in contact soon.
Here’s what some of our customers have to say about us …
Very professional and prompt service, highly recommend. Always a pleasure to deal with.Chris Anderson
Very happy with the service and price to vacuum clean both our water tanks.Rob N
Some Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have more FAQs which you can read HERE
HOW DO I KNOW I NEED MY WATER TESTED?
There are many reasons why you may need your water to be tested:
- If you have blue green discolouration in your sink, basins or toilet bowl, there may be a problem with the pH level of your water tank or water source
- Illness in the household is a sign that you may have some sort of bacteria present in the water tank or supply lines
- Brown stains on driveways and fences after using Bore water, could be a sign of increased Iron levels
- Coloured water could be sediment build-up or leaching of tannins from nearby trees
- If lathering of soap is hard to do, then your water hardness may require correcting.
WHAT WILL A WATER ANALYSIS TEST SHOW ME?
Pristine Water Systems conducts a series of simple water tests on site to establish whether further investigation is required. These tests include:
- pH levels
- TDS (sediment) count
For Bore/Spear and Dam/Creek water, we can conduct a 49-point laboratory test to provide analysis of metals and other elements present in the water. Lab tests are available for a fee.
All stored water (tanks) will have some degree of bacteria present. You can organise for a complete bacteria water test through your local council. Your local Pristine Water Systems operator can advise what is required. But, if you have water storage tanks, then we recommend installing a filter/ultraviolet system which will remove cysts and 99.99% of all bacteria from your water instead of paying for a water test to show that you will have bacteria in your tank.