Thank-you for your EnquiryWe'll be in contact soon.
Here’s what some of our customers have to say about us …
Very professional and prompt service, highly recommend. Always a pleasure to deal with.
Very happy with the service and price to vacuum clean both our water tanks.
Some Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have more FAQs which you can read HERE
HOW DO I KNOW I NEED MY WATER TESTED?
There are many reasons why you may need your water to be tested:
- If you have blue green discolouration in your sink, basins or toilet bowl, there may be a problem with the pH level of your water tank or water source
- Illness in the household is a sign that you may have some sort of bacteria present in the water tank or supply lines
- Brown stains on driveways and fences after using Bore water, could be a sign of increased Iron levels
- Coloured water could be sediment build-up or leaching of tannins from nearby trees
- If lathering of soap is hard to do, then your water hardness may require correcting.
WHAT WILL A WATER ANALYSIS TEST SHOW ME?
Pristine Water Systems conducts a series of simple water tests on site to establish whether further investigation is required. These tests include:
- pH levels
- TDS (sediment) count
For Bore/Spear and Dam/Creek water, we can conduct a 49-point laboratory test to provide analysis of metals and other elements present in the water. Lab tests are available for a fee.
All stored water (tanks) will have some degree of bacteria present. You can organise for a complete bacteria water test through your local council. Your local Pristine Water Systems operator can advise what is required. But, if you have water storage tanks, then we recommend installing a filter/ultraviolet system which will remove cysts and 99.99% of all bacteria from your water instead of paying for a water test to show that you will have bacteria in your tank.