Thank-you for your EnquiryWe'll be in contact soon.
Here’s what some of our customers have to say about us …
Very professional and prompt service, highly recommend. Always a pleasure to deal with.Chris Anderson
Very happy with the service and price to vacuum clean both our water tanks.Rob N
Some Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have more FAQs which you can read HERE
WHAT WATER FILTRATION SYSTEM IS BEST FOR ME?
Choosing a water filtration system that caters to your specific needs may seem confusing! That’s where our professional experience and industry knowledge can help. Please feel free to contact our friendly customer service team, we are more than happy to help guide you to find a solution to your requirements.
HOW DO I CHOOSE THE RIGHT WATER FILTRATION SYSTEM?
Choosing a filtration system is a personal choice and depends on a variety of situations and requirements.
- Water source Eg. Town (mains), Tank, Bore/Spring etc.
- Type of impurities required to be removed Eg. Sediment, Chlorine, Fluoride etc.
- Purpose of water Eg. Drinking, cleaning, gardens
Variety of Filtration
- Sediment – removes sand, dirt and rust
- Carbon – Removal of toxic chemicals, chlorine taste and odour, giardia and cryptosporidium
- Carbon / Silver Impregnated – Ideal for tank water, removes odours, improves taste, silver impregnated to inhibit bacteria growth within the filter
- Ceramic – (Ultracarb) Removal of bacteria and tannin, improves taste and removes odours
- Reverse Osmosis (RO) – Removal of all chemicals, heavy metals and minerals and fluoride.
- Alkaliser – Raises pH levels to alkaline
Variety of Filtration Media and filtration size