About UsProudly Australian owned and operated, Pristine Water Systems Australia (PWSA) has been in operation since 2003.
Pristine Water Systems Australia (PWSA)
Proudly Australian owned and operated, Pristine Water Systems Australia (PWSA) has been in operation since 2003. Head office is located at Ashmore, Gold Coast (Qld), please visit our services area to find out if we service your area.
Pristine Water Systems is at the forefront of water purification systems, with a strong focus on development of new technologies to treat and manage water quality. The Pristine Water Systems difference stems from our passion for providing quality drinking water through continual development of products and new technology. Our franchisees too are passionate about their customers’ well being, and are supported by a wealth of knowledge, experience and proven systems.
PWSA has developed a broad range of products and services including:
- Professional Water Tank cleaning, Sanitisation & Filtration
- Whole of house filtration systems and UV Sterilization units
- UV replacement parts including lamps, quartz and ballasts.
- Countertop and under sink filter systems
- Water Filter / Cartridge replacement
- Reverse Osmosis (RO) Systems and replacement filters
- Water coolers & chillers
- Boat, caravan, mobile home filtration systems
- Shower / Bath Filters
- Bore/spear/acidic water correction: Water Softeners, Calcite Filters.
- Domestic and Commercial applications
Our trademarked QuadClean™ process for tank cleaning and water sanitisation can filter and remove other contamination and significantly improve the drinking water quality by removing harmful bacteria with minimal loss of precious water.
PWS are also able to supply and service a range of aeration units for use in farm dams, golf course lakes, and aquaculture systems.
Please note: Not every situation requires / permits the full QuadClean™ process to be utilised. Your Pristine Water Systems Franchisee / Operator will advise on the appropriate treatment processes for each individual (site) specific situation.