Pristine Water Systems Australia (PWSA) Warranty Policy:
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Customer satisfaction is important to us, PWSA products, parts and services (excluding water filters*) (‘Products/Services’) come with our own Limited Warranty against defects in workmanship or parts. Provided that the defect or failure occurs is due to material or. Manufacturing fault AND you meet the conditions below PWSA will either:
- Repair or replace the goods or part of them; or
- Provide again or rectify the services or part of them; or
- Wholly or partly recompense you.**
* Due to varying water quality, PWSA Warranty against Defects does not apply to water/shower filters.
**Except in the case of major failure, PWSA, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to choose between providing you with a repair, replacement or other suitable remedy. Once the faulty goods are returned, PWSA or its agent will assess the product to determine the nature of the issue and how we can remedy the issue.
Proof of Purchase:
This Warranty is valid for the original purchase and is not transferable. Please keep your purchase docket, tax invoice or receipt as the best proof of purchase, and as proof of date on which product purchase was made.
Exclusions: Our warranty does not cover damage or failure resulting from:
- Normal wear and tear; or
- Negligence or an accident, misuse, abuse, lack of reasonable care, shipping or transportation damages; or
- Improper installation or operation; or
- Exposure to unsuitable environmental conditions (incl. but not limited to damage due to lightning strikes); or
- Failure to have your PWSA Product serviced in accordance with operating manual/instructions; or
- Abnormal use or operation (including running hot water through purification/filtration filters); or
- Material or workmanship not provided by PWSA; or
- Unauthorized modification, loss of parts, tampering or attempt to repair by a person not authorised by PWSA; or
- Waterhammer, liquid pressure or improper voltage supply to enable the product to perform.
In addition to being a material or manufacturer fault, to claim your warranty, you need to meet the following conditions:
- You must provide original proof of purchase;
- You are required to contact and advise PWSA or its agent within 7 days of the issue or fault occurring;
- The length of our warranty varies depending on the type of goods/services provided:
- For parts and products, Filtration Systems, Ultraviolet (UV) Systems, Purification Systems, Coolers and Shower Filters (excluding* filters, cartridges, and shower filters) – the fault must occur, and you must claim your warranty within 1 year from the date of purchase;
- UV Lamp life is warranted for 1 year on a pro-rata basis only. Eg. if the lamp fails after 6months the replacement lamp will be discounted by 50%.
How to Claim Your Warranty
- Contact PWSA or its agent (Franchisee) to advise of the suspected product/service failure;
- If requested by PWSA return (send/deliver) the faulty goods with a copy of your proof of purchase. Except in the case of major failure, you are responsible for paying shipment/freight costs to return goods to PWSA;
- PWSA ay arrange to collect the product and we will arrange for the product to be assessed, you are responsible for paying shipment/freight costs to return goods to PWSA.
- PWSA seeks to resolve warranty claims in a timely manner. However, due to the nature of some products, it may not be possible for PWSA to assess the product (for example if it is an electrical, software or technology item). In these instances, we may be required to send the product to the manufacturer or their repair agent to determine the issue and its resolution. When we send your product to the manufacturer or their agent, they will assess the product and provide their assessment within a reasonable timeframe. In such instances the manufacturer will determine the timeframe for resolution.